Who can apply for visa at the Embassy of Algeria in Pretoria?
You can apply for visa at the Embassy of Algeria in Pretoria if you are:
- National of South Africa, Botswana or Lesotho;
- Permanent or temporary foreigner resident, living in South Africa, Botswana or Lesotho (please enclose copy of the stay permit to your visa application)
Foreigners who are visiting South Africa, Botswana or Lesotho as tourists need to apply for visa for Algeria in their respective countries of origin or of residence.
- The Applicant shall submit his application in person at the Embassy. However, he can designate, through a proxy, a representative by which the applicant authorizes him/her to apply on his/her behalf. He can also submit his application through a visa services agency. In the two last cases, the Embassy will not be responsible, in any way, of any LOSS or DELAY caused.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed. Please read carefully the instructions in the types of visa before you submit your application.
- Date of issuance is the first day of validity. We urge applicants to apply within a period that doesn’t exceed sixty days of their travel date.
- Some nationals may need to submit more documents (such as proof of travel insurance). Please contact the Embassy (the consular section) for more information.
- No fees for South African citizens.
- For nationals form other countries, please contact the Embassy (the consular section) for more information.