Important tax incentives up to 10 years of exemption, depending on the location and size of the project.
And other additional benefits:
- Partial or total reimbursement of expenses related to infrastructure works within the framework of derogatory scheme ;
- Reduction in employers' contribution to social security for the recruitment of young job seekers ;
- The concession of land by mutual agreement, over periods of 33 years renewable and giving rise to the same property rights arising from sales ;
- Discounts on the price of the rental fee on the land and property acquired within the framework of the realization of the investment ;
- Tax exemptions throughout the life of the project for exporting projects ;
- Temporary Exemption for 5 years, of companies benefits tax (IBS), Global Income tax(IRG) and Tax on the turnover and 3%bonus of the interest rate on bank loans granted to investments in certain activities within the steel and metal industrial sectors, the hydraulic binders and Electrical Appliances, Industrial chemistry, mechanics and automotive Pharmaceuticals, aerospace, shipbuilding and repair, advanced technology, food processing, textiles and clothing, leather and derivatives, wood and furniture industry ;
- Exemption from VAT, customs duties, taxes having equivalent effect or any other charge for the equipment needed for investment by industrial companies in the field of research and development ;
- Reduction by 50% of companies benefits tax (IBS) or Global Income tax (IRG) for individuals and legal entities, activating and fiscally domiciled in the wilayas of Illizi, Tindouf, Tamanrasset and Adrar, and this for a period of 05 years from the January 1, 2015 ;
- Support by the Public Treasury Administration to bank interest for investments made by industrial companies for the acquisition of technology and mastery to enhance the industrial integration rate of their products and competitiveness ;
Extension until 31 December 2019, of the application of reduced rate of customs duty on acquisitions of equipment and furnishings not produced locally by hotel standards and within the scope of modernization and upgrading under the "Quality Plan Tourism
- Algeria" -The list of equipment and furnishings concerned is determined by the inter-ministerial order of March 2, 2014 ;
- Reduction of charges of contribution to social security (recruitment of young jobseekers):
- North: 56%to 80%;
- Highlands and South: 72% to 90%.