1. Import Procedures: to import or export goods, you must present a detailed declaration to the Customs office; it must be written and signed by the informant.
Specific Import Procedures: there are various particular and economic regimes. Consult the Algerian Customs website dedicated to these issues for further information.
Importing Samples: samples can be exported without any control but they are subject to a customs declaration if they are sent from abroad to Algeria. For more information, Algerian Customs Website.
- Ministry of Commerce : mincommerce.gov.dz/
- Ministry of industry and mining: http://www.industrie.gov.dz/
- Algerian portal of exporters: http://www.exportal.dz/
- National Agency of Investment Development (ANDI): http://www.andi.dz/index.php/en/
- Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI): http://www.caci.dz/en-us
- National Agency for the Promotion of Foreign Trade: algex.dz
- Algerian Company for Export Insurance and Guarantees: cagex.com.dz
- Business Directories (Find an Algerian partner) :
- Algeria Phone Book- Algeria's business directory.
- AnnuGate- Directory of Algerian companies.
- El Mouchir Caci- Business directory of Algerian companies provided by the Network of Commercial & Industry Chambers.
- Eldjazair- Useful resources in Algeria.
- com B2B Business Directory- B2B directory index.
- Eyoon- Business directory for several countries in Africa and in the Middle East.
- The Algerian Yellow Pages- Find a business in Algeria.
- The Maghreb pages- Find a business in Algeria.
- Links to resources for finding Algerian businesses
Site for the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry: www.elmouchir.caci.dz
Site for Algerian businesses: www.entreprisesalgeriennes.com