Criminal Record (Casier judiciaire Bulletin N° 3)
It is possible to request and obtain criminal record (Bulletin N° 3) at the Embassy. This service is provided either for Algerian nationals and foreigners.
To request criminal record, the following documents must be presented:
- Application form filled in and signed by the applicant;
- Proof of identity: consular registration card, passport or national identity card;
- Copy of the birth certificate (E.C. 12);
- Proof of residency in Algeria (for foreign nationals);
- Criminal Records may be issued in Arabic or French only, the Embassy does not provide translation in English or another language;
- Criminal record is free of charge.